Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Some Boy Proof FAQ's

here are a bunch of questions I've been getting about Boy Proof.

Are you Egg?
No. I am not Egg. She is not me. Although every book, every character has a bit of my truth in it. I like to say that they are all me and they are not me at all.

Is Egg someone you know?
Egg was inspired by a girl I saw who dressed up as Trinity and said that The Matrix was not just a phase she was going through. I don't know her. She was on a DVD about Matrix fans. Also, Egg was inpired by a girl who sat next to me in English class who didn't speak to anyone, she growled. I talked to her all the time but we weren't friends. I would borrow pens from her. OR complement her spooky clothing. In my yearbook she wrote "thank you for talking to me when I was being mean to the world."

Is Max someone you know?
No. Max is not anyone I know. But he reminds me of a boy I sat next to in geometry class. I would like to know Max. Max seems like a nice boy. Like he's really paying attention.